What is the Wellbeing Service
Wellbeing support helps people to connect and access activities and resources to meet their physical, social and emotional needs. Our team are experienced in supporting people with their Wellbeing, either professionally or through lived experience.
We aim to support you to cope in the present and be able to help yourself in the future. This maybe through building on your existing strengths, developing new skills or social relationships.
Held between our base at Jubilee Health Centre and across some of our fantastic Community Partner Venues, our workshops aim to support you to develop a whole host of skills to promote resilence and wellbeing.
Our Wellbeing Team is now offering a series of wellbeing workshops designed to support your specific needs, these are all free to attend and run regularly throughout the year. Our workshops are available to anyone over 18 and living within Sutton or registered with a Sutton GP.
What Wellbeing Offer
Our wellbeing team provides 1-1 30-minute sessions over a period of 4-6 weeks. These practical support sessions can help with things such as:
- Planning to help you achieve the things in life that you want to achieve
- Accessing activities that help to keep you both physically and emotionally well
- Participating in community activities
- Learning to relax and cope with the stresses in your life
- Achieving healthier lifestyles: such as eating or sleeping well
- Accessing health or other support services
- Developing your confidence
- Enhancing social, spiritual or financial health i.e. Managing your budget